Mark the date! Our next meeting is on Wednesday, November 15.
Please don’t be shy! Consider nominating one of Central Alberta’s many worthy local charities. Here’s a few examples, some previously nominated and some never:
- Central Alberta Women’s Emergency Shelter
- Red Deer Native Friendship Centre
- Ronald McDonald House
- Red Deer Food Bank Society
- Foundation for Red Deer Public Schools
- Red Deer Catholic Education Foundation
- Red Deer Meals on Wheels
- Golden Circle Senior Resource Centre
- Schizophrenia Society
- Turning Point
- Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Boys and Girls Club of Red Deer and District
- Women’s Outreach . . .
This is just scratching the surface. We haven’t even mentioned all the arts, culture and sports organizations that contribute so much to your community.
Many of you volunteer with local organizations from sitting of the board of directors, to fundraising and doing all kinds of hands-on community service. Many of you financially support local organizations. Why not take the next step and put your favorite charity’s name in the hat?
The deadline for nominations is November 8. Here is the form to use.
We’re looking forward to seeing you on November 15 for our last meeting of 2017. Bring a friend – the more the merrier!